Friday, January 20, 2012

Okay....Back at it again!

Okay so here goes nothing....I am hoping and praying with everything I have that I can keep up this blogging thing! Pinterest sucked me in and I haven't even been keeping up with all the blogs I normally read! So I have spent the last week or so trying to catch up....

BUT THEN on Wednesday I got my KINDLE!!!! And I have been totally sucked in by it!
I just started reading The Hunger Games as that was everyone's suggestions as to what I should read! So far I am loving it!

But as I was catching up on my favorite co-polka dot loving blogger's blog I ran across this:

Be My Valentine

And I am super excited to be a part of it! She hosted the Holly Bloggy Christmas and I missed the sign up date so I am super excited to have made this one! To be a part of it you have to send in the questionnaire by Sunday so head on over and join in! :) I already have an idea of what I am going to make for whoever I am paired up with!



So lets see other than enjoying my days in second grade I have been busy painting signs for lots of the teachers at my class along with some friends and family members! Let me know if you would like one! I have loved doing this!
These were for a friend of mine. She is a cheerleading coach and got these for some of the girls for Christmas!

Clemson Tiger Themed sign! I added the name in the middle!

To hang above a door! :)

This was for one of the other second grade teachers!

Those are just a few! I just recently painted one with a light house on it for my mom as that is her classroom theme! And am working on one with a palm tree for our school guidance counselor!


There is an update on what I have been doing! I am hoping to stay more on top of this!

Also follow my boards on Pinterest! :) and let me know what your Pinterest site is so I can follow yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment